Request Services

Students requesting services for the first time should schedule an appointment with the Coordinator of Disability Services.  Students currently registered with Disability Services can fill out the Accommodation Request form.  This form is also available in the office.  The Accommodation Request Form must be filled out each semester the student wants to request accommodations.