What We Do
- Provide services and reasonable accommodations to qualified students with disabilities so they may have an equal educational opportunity.
- Collaborate with students and review documentation to determine eligibility of appropriate and reasonable accommodations at a post-secondary level.
- Assist in arranging course, classroom and testing accommodations.
- Help students develop self-advocacy skills and confidence to take responsibility for their academic success.
- Assure university compliance with federal legislation.
- Promote campus awareness regarding disability issues.