NMU Online Teaching Fellows is a professional development initiative sponsored by the Office of Extended Learning and Community Engagement and facilitated by the Center for Teaching and Learning. Its goal is to develop faculty expertise in the design, development, and delivery of online courses in order to build and enhance online programs.
There will be two intensive Teaching Fellows programs. Program 1 is a foundational program. The next offering of Program 1 is from September 18, 2017 – January 5, 2018. If demand warrants, there will also be an offering of Program 1 during winter semester.
Program 2 is a more advanced program that aims to produce online leaders and courses that meet Quality Matters standards. Program 2 is offered during the Summer semester.
- Program 1 Fact Sheet
- Program 1 Summary (includes more details - read before applying!)
- Program 1 Dates (read before applying!)
- Program 1 application
- Program 2 Fact Sheet
- Program 2 Summary (includes more details)
- Program 2 runs from early May through mid-August, with department presentations early in Fall semester. Exact dates TBA.
- Process and Criteria for Waiving Program 1
If you have any questions about the NMU Online Teaching Fellows Initiative, please contact the CTL at email@example.com.