FOR YOUR PROTECTION
you will need the following protective clothing for all range sessions. Cold and/or wet weather gear should be included because we ride regardless of the weather. You also may need sun protection.
- Long sleeved jacket or heavy shirt: Arms must be covered while riding. It is best to dress in layers according to the weather. The outermost layer must be long sleeved.
- Long pants: No shorts. We suggest jeans. Man-made materials will melt when
exposed to heat from engines and exhaust pipes.
- Helmet: DOT or Snell approved helmet. Half-helmets need RiderCoach Approval. If you have any concerns about a helmet, bring it with you on Friday.
- Eye Protection: Face shield or goggles, (Bring some glasses to wear under your shield. This will allow you to ride with your shield up on very warm days.)
- Gloves: Must be full-fingered. Leather is preferred.
- Boots or heavy shoes: Sturdy boots, must cover the ankles and have a low heel. No gym-type shoes or tennis shoes.
Motorcycle Home Class Schedule Class Requirements How To Register