“Managing in a Dynamic and Highly Structured Environment”
Instructions to enroll in the 2014 Supervisor On-line Course - Part I or Part II
- On your web browser type in Courses.resa.net (Suggestion: Create a Bookmark for this web page and title it: “Cont Ed Sup Training”. This will be a time saver as you enter and exit the program at your convenience)
- If you need to Create a new account, click on “New User” button. If you already have an account, log in with your existing user ID and password.
- Use drop down window and select, “TAAM”
- Use Access Code, TAAM1234
- Enter your user ID which is a student number obtained from your training agency. If you have a bus driver card (Yellow or Green), it is the number on that card. Call (906) 227-1514, if you don't have the number.
- Complete user account form with your personal information.
- Click on: “Create New User” button
- Accept terms
- Enroll in course by clicking on “enroll" button on the left side of the page.
- Use access code TAAM1234
- Go to “My Courses” on top of the page.
- Click on: Transportation Supervisors
- Click on: Supervisor_CEP_1 for Part I or Supervisor_CEP_Part2 for Part II
On completion of the course, please send a copy of your Certificate of Completion to NMU to assure that you have received credit for the course.
There is a Q & A clarifying some of the MDE/MDoT Segment of the Part II 3 Hour Program is now listed on the Char-Em Website: www.charemisd.org
a. Click on Admin Services in the Middle of the page
b. Click on Northwest Michigan Transportation Consortium
c. Click on Resources for Trans Supervisors
d. Click on Part II 3 Hr Program (Q & A listed right under MDE/MDoT Powerpoint.)
Wayne RESA has provided a website: www.mistreamnet.org as a Library for all the Part I and Part II 3 Hour Training Videos.
Just go to the website and type the word fleet in Search Link and all the Training Videos will be displayed.
This is an excellent tool for Supervisors to review and share this information with their drivers, Superintendent, and School Board.
Questions or to send your certificate:
(906) 227-2103 or (906) 227-1514
(906) 227-2108 Fax
Northern Michigan University
Continuing Education & Workforce Development
1401 Presque Isle Ave.
Marquette, MI 49855