2014 Transportation Supervisors’ Continuing Education Program
“Managing in a Dynamic and Highly Structured Environment”
Instructions to enroll in the 2014 Supervisor On-line Course (this is part 1 of the 2014 Transportation Supervisor CE Program. Course timeline 3 hours)
- On your web browser type in Courses.resa.net (Suggestion: Create a Bookmark for this web page and title it: “Cont Ed Sup Training”. This will be a time save as you as you enter and exit program at your convenience)
- If you need to Create a new account, click on “New User” button
- Use drop down window and select, “TAAM”
- Use Access Code, TAAM1234
- Enter your user ID (which is the number located on the lower right of your Supervisor card).
- Complete user account form with your personal information.
- Click on: “Create New User” button
- Accept terms
- Enroll in course by clicking on “enroll button on the left side of the page.
- Use access code TAAM1234
- Go to “My Courses” on top of the page.
- Click on: Transportation Supervisors
- Click on: Supervisor_CEP_1