Diplomas will be mailed:
- After grades have been received and processed by the Registrar's Office.
- To your permanent address on file about 6 weeks after graduation.Check with Degree Evaluations, 2202 Hedgcock, concerning your permanent address on file.
- All financial obligations must be paid and any holds removed before you can receive your diploma.
Diploma frames are available in three different styles and three colors. Each frame comes with a black mat stamped in gold with "Northern Michigan University" and the university seal, which displays your diploma with distinction and pride.
The frame allows your diploma to be removed and replaced at any time with ease. Frames can be purchased through the NMU Bookstore.The choices of frames are :
- petite diploma frame ($60)
- classic diploma frame ($100)
- classic diploma frame and tassel box ($120)
For more information, contact the NMUBookstore.