The Academic Senate approved the following roster of standing committees for 2013-2014.
Instructions for completing the committee preference form:
- The preference form for committee assignments starting next Fall can be reached by selecting the link.
- The CEC will use your preference information to make nominations for vacancies on the ten committees listed on the home page. If the Senate approves the nominations, then the new members will start work in the fall.
- To find out more about the activities of the various committees, see the link to Senate Committees on the Academic Senate page. Terms on all senate committees are for three years, and each committee has nine AAUP members.
- If you are currently on a committee and wish to serve a second term, there is a way to indicate that on the form.
- If you are not sure when your term is up, or would like to know the membership of a committee at present, use the "Committees" link above.
- Committee membership is governed by the Senate Bylaws, which can be reached from the "Senate Bylaws" link of the Academic Senate web page -- see article 7.
Complete faculty committee preference form