Fall 2015 Workshops
[Resume] [Interview] [Internships/Summer Jobs] [Job Search] [Job Fair Prep] [Non-NMU]
All workshops last approximately 1 hour, and are held in the Training Room - 2303 C.B. Hedgcock.
Learn to create an effective resume that will get you noticed in today's job market. This workshop will cover resume writing techniques and you'll also learn how to avoid some common resume missteps. Learn more about how to get your resume posted for employers to view.
▪ Tuesday, September 8—2:00 p.m.
▪ Wednesday, September 23—3:00 p.m.
▪ Tuesday, December 1—12:30 p.m.
A resume may get you the interview, but the interview will get you the job. Learn more at this valuable workshop aimed at improving your interviewing skills.
▪ Thursday, September 10—2:00 p.m.
▪ Wednesday, September 30—4:00 p.m.
▪ Tuesday, October 27—3:00 p.m.
Thinking about a summer job, or want to know more about how an internship can help further your career? Attend this workshop to learn about the right options for you.
▪ Wednesday, November 11—2:00 p.m.
Job Search Strategies Workshop
Learn valuable job search skills & techniques at this workshop, held in the Training Room (2303) in the C.B. Hedgcock Building.
▪ Wednesday, October 21—4:00 p.m.
▪ Thursday, November 5—1:30 p.m.
Job Fair Prep Workshop
Find out how to get the most out of the job fairs by attending this workshop, held in the Training Room (2303) in the C.B. Hedgcock Building.
▪ Wednesday, October 7—5:30 p.m.
Questions should be referred to NMU Career Services at 906-227-2800 or email@example.com.