Looking for help with your career? We can help.
Whether you're looking to gain experience for your future career or just trying to pay your bills, Career Services offers a variety of services that will help you hit the ground running as you search for a job. The Career Services staff can assist you with finding on- and off-campus employment opportunities, connect you with employers offering internships, and advise you on ways to improve your resume and interview skills.
Take advantage of NMU Career Services now! Quick links to places to start:
- Not sure what you should be doing to prepare for your career and job search? See our year-by-year timeline for a helpful checklist.
- Search Cat Career Tracks for job opportunities
- Download on-campus job applications.
- Know what documents are required before you're hired. (Remember you'll need original copies to prove your identity!)
- Visit us at 3302.3 C.B. Hedgcock
- Contact us at (906) 227-2800 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out our "Finding a Job" prezi for some great help!