Looking for help with your career? We can help.
Whether you're looking to gain experience for your future career or just trying to pay your bills, Career Services offers a variety of services that will help you hit the ground running as you search for a job. The Career Services staff can assist you with finding on- and off-campus employment opportunities, connect you with employers offering internships, and advise you on ways to improve your resume and interview skills.
Take advantage of NMU Career Services now!
- Know what documents are required before you're hired.
- Download on-campus job applications.
- Search Cat Career Tracks for job opportunities.
- Visit us at 3302.3 C.B. Hedgcock
- Contact us at (906) 227-2800 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Not sure what you should be doing to prepare for your career and job search? See our year-by-year timeline.