Here's a brief overview of what we offer in the Career Services Office. Feel free to browse around, and if you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact us.
- Get answers to some Frequently Asked Questions about Student Employment.
- Looking for a part-time on-campus job? Click here.
- Click for an On-Campus Employment Application and return to the department that posted the position.
- Are you looking to work in a specific department, but don't see a job posted? Click here for a list of department contacts.
- Downloadable applications for specific departments can be found here.
- Remember that the following departments are frequently hiring and are always accepting applications:
- Looking for a work-study job? Click here.
- Questions about work-study jobs? Click here.
- Questions about being awarded work study should be directed to the Financial Aid Office.
- Most on-campus job applications can be personally dropped off, faxed in, or mailed to the appropriate department.
- Looking for a part-time off-campus job? Click here.
- For other services we offer, please click here.
- Click here for other Orientation-related questions.
If you have any additional questions related to student employment, feel free to visit Career Services at 3302.3 Hedgcock, call us at 906-227-2800 or e-mail us at email@example.com.
Don't forget to bookmark our webpage, like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/CareerServicesNMU and find us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/NMUCareerServic