Interviews From A - Z: Examples of Behavior Based Questions
The following are examples of questions that employers may ask you.
- Give me an example of a time you demonstrated leadership. What did you do and what was the outcome?
- Have you ever served as a member of a team? What was your role? How did you help the team accomplish its goals?
- Tell me about a time you encountered a difficult problem in your work or academic life. How did you solve the problem?
- Have you ever dealt with an irate customer? How did you handle that situation?
- Tell me about a time you worked under pressure to meet a deadline. What did you do to ensure the deadline was met?
- Have you ever had a hard time getting along with a coworker or team member? How did you handle that situation?
- Have you ever experienced failure? What did you learn from that situation?
- Tell me about a time you demonstrated initiative to get a project done.
- Tell me about one of your greatest successes. What did you do to ensure your success?
- Have you ever had to give a speech or presentation and what did you do to prepare for it?
Previous • Additional Interview Questions • Questions to Ask Employers