NMU Career Services' all-in-one web system!
Cat Career Tracks for Students and Alumni:
- Search and apply for job opportunities online 24/7
- Manage multiple resumes, cover letters, and other employment-related documents
- Sign up for on-campus interviews
- View and RSVP for job fairs, workshops and other career events
- Much more!
Cat Career Tracks for Employers:
- Visit one centralized online location to post and manage an unlimited number of jobs
- Set parameters for your job openings
- Receive email reminders when a student applies for jobs and when a posting is about to expire
- Full access to search for participating students and download their resumes
- Manage student applicants for on-campus interviews
- Register online for career events like job fairs
- Much more!
Students: Log into MyNMU and click on 'Cat Career Tracks' under the 'Student Services' tab.
Login pages for Alumni, Employers (including NMU faculty/staff members posting a job), Faculty (search for student jobs), Mentors:
Employers: For positions that you will need filled prior to December 18, 2017, please post in the current system: https://employer.gradleaders.com/NMU/Employers/Login.aspx?jprid=4218
Questions? Contact Career Services.