TWLOHA at NMU Can Drive
To Write Love on Her Arms at NMU is a UChapter of the national organization. To raise funds for our mission to spread mental health awareness, we will have a can drive box in the Psychology Department (1st floor NSF) through summer! Please donate your cans to our drive.
TWLOHA is an organization that promotes mental health and hope on our campus. We deal with issues including mental illness, addiction, and recovery.
Most Popular Events
- Wednesday, August 23, 2017
- 2017 Fall Convocation 4:00 pm
- Monday, August 28, 2017
- Fall Fest 11:00 am
- Thursday, September 07, 2017
- Ojibwa Casino-Information Session 11:00 am
- Friday, October 06, 2017
- Family Weekend All Day
- Saturday, September 23, 2017
- 5th Quarter Celebration of NMU Football, Holiday Inn 5:00 pm