NMU Percussive Attack Camp!! - Music Dept.
PAC is a five-day percussion workshop for student's aged junior high, high school, and adults. PAC is an exhilarating immersion in the world of sound and rhythm. Musicianship and ensemble disciplines are developed in a context of experimental and improvisatory percussion performance.
Percussion classes include traditional chamber ensemble, experimental, improvisation, rudimental and la poubelle.
We invite the public to attend a percussion performance on Thursday, July 21 at 7:30 p.m.
Most Popular Events
- Friday, September 09, 2016
- Comedian Tyler Boeh (PrimeTime Productions) 8:00 pm
- Monday, July 11, 2016
- Preterm Labor Toolkit Event 6:00 pm
- Thursday, October 13, 2016
- American Association of Geographers West Lakes–East Lakes Meeting 5:00 pm
- Friday, November 11, 2016
- Comedian Jeff Scheen (PrimeTime Productions) 8:00 pm
- Saturday, October 08, 2016
- Cat Career Conference 8:30 am