NMU Percussive Attack Camp!! - Music Dept.
PAC is a five-day percussion workshop for student's aged junior high, high school, and adults. PAC is an exhilarating immersion in the world of sound and rhythm. Musicianship and ensemble disciplines are developed in a context of experimental and improvisatory percussion performance.
Percussion classes include traditional chamber ensemble, experimental, improvisation, rudimental and la poubelle.
We invite the public to attend a percussion performance on Thursday, July 21 at 7:30 p.m.
Most Popular Events
- Wednesday, December 28, 2016
- NMU Hockey vs. Cornell Post-Game Reception 6:30 pm
- Wednesday, February 08, 2017
- Summer Employment Fair 1:00 pm
- Wednesday, March 22, 2017
- Winter Semester Job Fair 1:00 pm
- Tuesday, January 10, 2017
- Winter Professional Development Day: Writing Retreat 9:00 am
- Saturday, December 10, 2016
- Commencement Ceremony 10:30 am