NMU Percussive Attack Camp!! - Music Dept.
PAC is a five-day percussion workshop for student's aged junior high, high school, and adults. PAC is an exhilarating immersion in the world of sound and rhythm. Musicianship and ensemble disciplines are developed in a context of experimental and improvisatory percussion performance.
Percussion classes include traditional chamber ensemble, experimental, improvisation, rudimental and la poubelle.
We invite the public to attend a percussion performance on Thursday, July 21 at 7:30 p.m.
Most Popular Events
- Thursday, May 05, 2016
- NMU Retirees Association Spring Social 10:00 am
- Tuesday, May 10, 2016
- A Scandinavian Dinner 6:00 pm
- Saturday, August 27, 2016
- Moose on the Loose Family Fun Run and 5K 9:30 am
- Saturday, May 07, 2016
- River Valley Hope Starts Here Challenge 7:00 am
- Sunday, May 08, 2016
- Upper Peninsula Youth Orchestra 3:00 pm