Construction Management & Technology Career Fair
Construction Management and Technology Career Fair
Thursday, September 25, 2014
(NMU's Homecoming Week)
1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
NMU Jacobetti Complex - Commons Area
This event is designed for construction management, engineering technology, electrical and industrial maintenance, and HVAC/climate control majors in one-, two- and four-year programs. The fair provides an opportunity for students and employers to discuss employment possibilities in a variety of service and technical areas. There is no cost for alumni, employers or students to attend this event.
Employers: To register for this event, log in to Cat Career Tracks, and search the Career Events tab for "Construction Management & Technology Career Fair" to register.
If you have any questions, or want to verify your company's registration, please contact NMU Career Services at 906-227-2800 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
There is no fee to participate in this job fair.
Most Popular Events
- Monday, October 24, 2016
- Rubrics 101 4:00 pm
- Fair Labor Standards Act Changes: A Forum for Supervisors and Employees 3:00 pm
- Friday, November 11, 2016
- Comedian Jeff Scheen (PrimeTime Productions) 8:00 pm
- Wednesday, October 26, 2016
- Classic Silent Film with Live Grand Piano 7:00 pm
- Wednesday, February 08, 2017
- Summer Employment Fair 1:00 pm