Construction Management & Technology Career Fair
Construction Management and Technology Career Fair
Thursday, September 25, 2014
(NMU's Homecoming Week)
1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
NMU Jacobetti Complex - Commons Area
This event is designed for construction management, engineering technology, electrical and industrial maintenance, and HVAC/climate control majors in one-, two- and four-year programs. The fair provides an opportunity for students and employers to discuss employment possibilities in a variety of service and technical areas. There is no cost for alumni, employers or students to attend this event.
Employers: To register for this event, log in to Cat Career Tracks, and search the Career Events tab for "Construction Management & Technology Career Fair" to register.
If you have any questions, or want to verify your company's registration, please contact NMU Career Services at 906-227-2800 or via e-mail at email@example.com.
There is no fee to participate in this job fair.
Most Popular Events
- Friday, September 09, 2016
- Comedian Tyler Boeh (PrimeTime Productions) 8:00 pm
- Thursday, October 13, 2016
- American Association of Geographers West Lakes–East Lakes Meeting 5:00 pm
- Wednesday, August 31, 2016
- Multicultural Education and Resource Center Open House! 11:00 am
- Diversity in Environmental Institutions: Trends and Challenges 5:00 pm
- Friday, November 11, 2016
- Comedian Jeff Scheen (PrimeTime Productions) 8:00 pm