NCLL Registration Deadline: ATV Ride
Round Trip ATV Ride on Iron Ore Heritage Trail to Republic
This will be a group round trip ride with a Dutch treat lunch stop at The Summer Place in downtown Republic. A current registration sticker must be displayed on each machine. The MAXIMUM WIDTH on the trail is 65 inches controlled by bollards. If you have extra wide or oversized tires, please check for total width before signing up for the ride. There will another class on August 19 with a picnic lunch. You may sign up for either or both depending on your lunch preference.
Date: Tuesday, August 5; Rain date: Tuesday, August 19
Times: 10 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
Location: Meet at Shopko Hometown in Ishpeming at 10 a.m. for ATV check-in, then proceed to the starting point for the ride.
Presenter: Al Reynolds, NCLL board member, IOHT Board Member
Liaison for information: Al Reynolds cell 906-360-4167; home 906-475-9836
Class limit: 25
Pre-register on the NCLL registration form, or call the office 227-2979 by the deadline: Tuesday, July 22.
Most Popular Events
- Friday, December 09, 2016
- Yooper Night at the Joe 5:00 pm
- Wednesday, December 28, 2016
- NMU Hockey vs. Cornell Post-Game Reception 6:30 pm
- Wednesday, February 08, 2017
- Summer Employment Fair 1:00 pm
- Wednesday, March 22, 2017
- Winter Semester Job Fair 1:00 pm
- Saturday, December 10, 2016
- Commencement Ceremony 10:30 am