NCLL Registration Deadline: Introductory Photography
This course introduces the beginning photographer to the use of the digital camera and photographic techniques and composition. There will be classroom assignments, in-class critiques, hands-on activities, and field trips.
Date: Monday, July 28 and Monday, August 25
Times: 11 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Location: 416 Cohodas Building, NMU
Presenter: Kim Marsh, Professional Photographer
Liaison for information: Phyllis James, 227-2979
Pre-register on the NCLL registration form, or call the office 227-2979 by the deadline, Friday, July 25.
Most Popular Events
- Friday, September 09, 2016
- Comedian Tyler Boeh (PrimeTime Productions) 8:00 pm
- Monday, July 11, 2016
- Preterm Labor Toolkit Event 6:00 pm
- Thursday, October 13, 2016
- American Association of Geographers West Lakes–East Lakes Meeting 5:00 pm
- Friday, November 11, 2016
- Comedian Jeff Scheen (PrimeTime Productions) 8:00 pm
- Saturday, October 08, 2016
- Cat Career Conference 8:30 am