NCLL Registration Deadline: Introductory Photography
This course introduces the beginning photographer to the use of the digital camera and photographic techniques and composition. There will be classroom assignments, in-class critiques, hands-on activities, and field trips.
Date: Monday, July 28 and Monday, August 25
Times: 11 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Location: 416 Cohodas Building, NMU
Presenter: Kim Marsh, Professional Photographer
Liaison for information: Phyllis James, 227-2979
Pre-register on the NCLL registration form, or call the office 227-2979 by the deadline, Friday, July 25.
Most Popular Events
- Tuesday, April 25, 2017
- Come Color With Us! 2:00 pm
- Wednesday, April 26, 2017
- Congratulations May graduates - Graduation doesn't mean goodbye! 9:00 am
- Monday, April 24, 2017
- TWLOHA at NMU Can Drive All Day
- Friday, April 28, 2017
- Simply Superior Donut and Beer Pairing 5:30 pm
- Thursday, April 27, 2017
- Camp Michigamme: Walk-In Interviews 9:00 am