NCLL Registration Deadline: Introductory Photography
This course introduces the beginning photographer to the use of the digital camera and photographic techniques and composition. There will be classroom assignments, in-class critiques, hands-on activities, and field trips.
Date: Monday, July 28 and Monday, August 25
Times: 11 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Location: 416 Cohodas Building, NMU
Presenter: Kim Marsh, Professional Photographer
Liaison for information: Phyllis James, 227-2979
Pre-register on the NCLL registration form, or call the office 227-2979 by the deadline, Friday, July 25.
Most Popular Events
- Tuesday, October 25, 2016
- RIVALRY WEEK: Win reserved glass seats plus Zamboni ride! 11:00 am
- Friday, November 11, 2016
- Comedian Jeff Scheen (PrimeTime Productions) 8:00 pm
- Friday, October 28, 2016
- Digigogy: Toward a Pedagogy of Connection 12:00 pm
- Wednesday, October 26, 2016
- Culture Presentation: Bangladesh 3:00 pm
- Wednesday, February 08, 2017
- Summer Employment Fair 1:00 pm