NCLL Registration Deadline: Introductory Photography
This course introduces the beginning photographer to the use of the digital camera and photographic techniques and composition. There will be classroom assignments, in-class critiques, hands-on activities, and field trips.
Date: Monday, July 28 and Monday, August 25
Times: 11 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Location: 416 Cohodas Building, NMU
Presenter: Kim Marsh, Professional Photographer
Liaison for information: Phyllis James, 227-2979
Pre-register on the NCLL registration form, or call the office 227-2979 by the deadline, Friday, July 25.
Most Popular Events
- Wednesday, March 29, 2017
- Gender Fair 2:00 pm
- Tuesday, February 21, 2017
- Job Fair Prep 2:00 pm
- Sunday, March 05, 2017
- Vintage Ski Day 12:00 pm
- Wednesday, February 22, 2017
- NMU Beer and Wine Pairing Event hosted by Simply Superior Catering & Events 5:30 pm
- University of Michgian-Flint: Information Table 11:00 am