NCLL Registration Deadline: Murders in the U.P
More Murders in the U.P: Solved and Unsolved
Sonny Longtine has written numerous books about the U.P. This presentation is based on "Wading in Blood". Learn about more murders committed in the U.P.
Date: Wednesday, July 23
Time: 7-9 p.m.
Location: Peter White Public Library Community Room (lower level)
Presenter: Sonny Longtine, Marquette author
Liaison for information: Linda Winfield, 346-6788
Pre-register on the NCLL registration form, or call the office 227-2979 by the deadline, Thursday, July 17.
Most Popular Events
- Thursday, October 13, 2016
- American Association of Geographers West Lakes–East Lakes Meeting 5:00 pm
- Thursday, May 05, 2016
- NMU Retirees Association Spring Social 10:00 am
- Tuesday, May 10, 2016
- A Scandinavian Dinner 6:00 pm
- Saturday, May 07, 2016
- River Valley Hope Starts Here Challenge 7:00 am
- Saturday, August 27, 2016
- Moose on the Loose Family Fun Run and 5K 9:30 am