NCLL Registration Deadline: Murders in the U.P
More Murders in the U.P: Solved and Unsolved
Sonny Longtine has written numerous books about the U.P. This presentation is based on "Wading in Blood". Learn about more murders committed in the U.P.
Date: Wednesday, July 23
Time: 7-9 p.m.
Location: Peter White Public Library Community Room (lower level)
Presenter: Sonny Longtine, Marquette author
Liaison for information: Linda Winfield, 346-6788
Pre-register on the NCLL registration form, or call the office 227-2979 by the deadline, Thursday, July 17.
Most Popular Events
- Friday, September 09, 2016
- Comedian Tyler Boeh (PrimeTime Productions) 8:00 pm
- Thursday, October 13, 2016
- American Association of Geographers West Lakes–East Lakes Meeting 5:00 pm
- Friday, November 11, 2016
- Comedian Jeff Scheen (PrimeTime Productions) 8:00 pm
- Monday, August 29, 2016
- Marquette Choral Society Registration Continues 6:30 pm
- Thursday, September 22, 2016
- Construction Management and Engineering Technology Career Fair 1:00 pm