NCLL Registration Deadline: Murders in the U.P
More Murders in the U.P: Solved and Unsolved
Sonny Longtine has written numerous books about the U.P. This presentation is based on "Wading in Blood". Learn about more murders committed in the U.P.
Date: Wednesday, July 23
Time: 7-9 p.m.
Location: Peter White Public Library Community Room (lower level)
Presenter: Sonny Longtine, Marquette author
Liaison for information: Linda Winfield, 346-6788
Pre-register on the NCLL registration form, or call the office 227-2979 by the deadline, Thursday, July 17.
Most Popular Events
- Friday, March 31, 2017
- Polymorphism in Great Bear Lake (NT, Canada) and Rush Lake (MI, USA) : Expanding the Model of Lake Trout Diversification 4:00 pm
- Thursday, March 30, 2017
- PigStock: A Carribean Feast 4:00 pm
- NMU Red Cross Club Blood Drive 12:00 pm
- Gonzo Media Presents: 'Freaks' 9:00 pm
- NSF Graduate Research Fellowship and Other Opportunities to Fund Your Education SkillBuilder 4:00 pm