NCLL Registration Deadline: Murders in the U.P
More Murders in the U.P: Solved and Unsolved
Sonny Longtine has written numerous books about the U.P. This presentation is based on "Wading in Blood". Learn about more murders committed in the U.P.
Date: Wednesday, July 23
Time: 7-9 p.m.
Location: Peter White Public Library Community Room (lower level)
Presenter: Sonny Longtine, Marquette author
Liaison for information: Linda Winfield, 346-6788
Pre-register on the NCLL registration form, or call the office 227-2979 by the deadline, Thursday, July 17.
Most Popular Events
- Monday, January 16, 2017
- MLK Day Activities 12:00 pm
- Wednesday, January 18, 2017
- Warm Up Wednesday Concert Series Begins! Hiawatha Music Co-op and Student Chapter 7:00 pm
- Wednesday, February 01, 2017
- 'World War I Remembered' Grand Opening 5:00 pm
- Wednesday, January 25, 2017
- SpringHill Camps: Information Table 10:00 am
- Saturday, January 21, 2017
- Forming a Racial Equity Hub in the UP 11:00 am