NCLL Registration Deadline: Murders in the U.P
More Murders in the U.P: Solved and Unsolved
Sonny Longtine has written numerous books about the U.P. This presentation is based on "Wading in Blood". Learn about more murders committed in the U.P.
Date: Wednesday, July 23
Time: 7-9 p.m.
Location: Peter White Public Library Community Room (lower level)
Presenter: Sonny Longtine, Marquette author
Liaison for information: Linda Winfield, 346-6788
Pre-register on the NCLL registration form, or call the office 227-2979 by the deadline, Thursday, July 17.
Most Popular Events
- Wednesday, July 12, 2017
- 'The Nine Lives of a Cigarette Butt' Presentation 12:00 pm
- Friday, October 06, 2017
- Family Weekend All Day
- Friday, August 04, 2017
- NMU Night with the Timber Rattlers in Appleton, Wis. 5:30 pm
- Wednesday, September 20, 2017
- NMU College Night 6:00 pm
- Sunday, October 29, 2017
- Presidential Scholars Competition 6:00 pm