NCLL Registration Deadline: Hike to the Top of the World
Participants will be lead on a hike to the Top of the World, pausing for snacks/early lunch while we admire the view south to Marquette and north to the Huron Mountains. We will return along a wonderful, picturesque trail, partially following a stream, through a hemlock grove, back along Harlow Lake and arriving at the parking lot. This hike is intermediate, with a gradual uphill for the first half hour and a climb up the rock face at the top. You would not have to do the last bit. It is probably about 3, 3 1/2 miles in length.
Date: Tuesday, July 15; Rain date: Thursday, July 17
Times: 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Location: Harlow Lake Cabins 4 & 5 Parking Lot
Liaison for information: Elizabeth J. Bates, 906-345-9295
Pre-register on the NCLL registration form, or call the office 227-2979 by the deadline, Monday, July 7.
Most Popular Events
- Friday, November 11, 2016
- Comedian Jeff Scheen (PrimeTime Productions) 8:00 pm
- Tuesday, October 25, 2016
- RIVALRY WEEK: Win reserved glass seats plus Zamboni ride! 11:00 am
- Friday, October 28, 2016
- Digigogy: Toward a Pedagogy of Connection 12:00 pm
- Wednesday, October 26, 2016
- Culture Presentation: Bangladesh 3:00 pm
- Wednesday, February 08, 2017
- Summer Employment Fair 1:00 pm