NCLL Registration Deadline: Hike to the Top of the World
Participants will be lead on a hike to the Top of the World, pausing for snacks/early lunch while we admire the view south to Marquette and north to the Huron Mountains. We will return along a wonderful, picturesque trail, partially following a stream, through a hemlock grove, back along Harlow Lake and arriving at the parking lot. This hike is intermediate, with a gradual uphill for the first half hour and a climb up the rock face at the top. You would not have to do the last bit. It is probably about 3, 3 1/2 miles in length.
Date: Tuesday, July 15; Rain date: Thursday, July 17
Times: 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Location: Harlow Lake Cabins 4 & 5 Parking Lot
Liaison for information: Elizabeth J. Bates, 906-345-9295
Pre-register on the NCLL registration form, or call the office 227-2979 by the deadline, Monday, July 7.
Most Popular Events
- Tuesday, February 23, 2016
- Wine & Beer Pairing Event 5:30 pm
- Wednesday, February 17, 2016
- Do You Have the Next Big Idea? 5:30 pm
- Sunday, February 14, 2016
- Wildcat Den Sweethears Dinner 4:30 pm
- Saturday, February 20, 2016
- Regional Science Olympiad Tournament 9:00 am
- Wednesday, March 23, 2016
- Upper Great Lakes Collegiate Job Fair 1:00 pm