NCLL Registration Deadline: Our Marquette
Our Marquette: What Do You Really Know?
Pat Black, the Executive Director of the Marquette County Convention and Visitor's Bureau will "fill us in" on the fine points of the Marquette area; what's working, what's not, it's past, present, and future. She is Marquette's #1 fan and has been part of it "all" for the last 15 years. She will be retiring at the end of the year and has so much to share/offer about this area. Come and listen to all she has learned in her tenure in Marquette and wish her a wonderful new beginning.
Date: Monday, July 14
Times: 2:30 - 4:30 p.m.
Location: NMU Superior Dome 101B
Presenter: Pat Black, Executive Director of Marquette County Convention and Visitor's Bureau
Liaison for information: Sally Olsen, 226-8347
Pre-register on the NCLL registration form, or call the office at 227-2979 by the deadline Tuesday, July 8.
Most Popular Events
- Wednesday, January 18, 2017
- Warm Up Wednesday Concert Series Begins! Hiawatha Music Co-op and Student Chapter 7:00 pm
- Wednesday, February 01, 2017
- 'World War I Remembered' Grand Opening 5:00 pm
- Saturday, January 21, 2017
- Forming a Racial Equity Hub in the UP 11:00 am
- Wednesday, January 25, 2017
- SpringHill Camps: Information Table 10:00 am
- Thursday, January 19, 2017
- Film Screening: 'FIGHT CLUB' 9:00 pm