NCLL Registration Deadline: Our Marquette
Our Marquette: What Do You Really Know?
Pat Black, the Executive Director of the Marquette County Convention and Visitor's Bureau will "fill us in" on the fine points of the Marquette area; what's working, what's not, it's past, present, and future. She is Marquette's #1 fan and has been part of it "all" for the last 15 years. She will be retiring at the end of the year and has so much to share/offer about this area. Come and listen to all she has learned in her tenure in Marquette and wish her a wonderful new beginning.
Date: Monday, July 14
Times: 2:30 - 4:30 p.m.
Location: NMU Superior Dome 101B
Presenter: Pat Black, Executive Director of Marquette County Convention and Visitor's Bureau
Liaison for information: Sally Olsen, 226-8347
Pre-register on the NCLL registration form, or call the office at 227-2979 by the deadline Tuesday, July 8.
Most Popular Events
- Thursday, October 13, 2016
- American Association of Geographers West Lakes–East Lakes Meeting 5:00 pm
- Thursday, May 05, 2016
- NMU Retirees Association Spring Social 10:00 am
- Tuesday, May 10, 2016
- A Scandinavian Dinner 6:00 pm
- Saturday, May 07, 2016
- River Valley Hope Starts Here Challenge 7:00 am
- Saturday, August 27, 2016
- Moose on the Loose Family Fun Run and 5K 9:30 am