NCLL Registration Deadline: Grand Hotel Get Away
Date: Saturday, October 25 - Monday, October 27
Time: Departure time on Saturday: Target Store in Marquette (7:45 a.m.); Jack's Supermarket in Harvey (8:15 a.m.); Falling Rock Cafe in Munising (9 a.m.). Return time on Monday: Falling Rock Cafe in Munising (4:45 p.m.); Jack's Supermarket in Harvey (6 p.m.); Target Store in Marquette (6:30 p.m.).
Location: Mackinac Island and St. Ignace, Michigan
Cost: Members: $341 per person double occupancy; $468 for single occupancy. Non-members pay an additional $10. The cost includes two nights lodging, transportation, guide services, luggage handling, roundtrip ferry and taxi services, breakfast at Harbour Pointe, dinner and breakfast at the Grand Hotel and all taxes and gratuities on included items.
Presenter: Fred Huffman
Registration Contact: Fred Huffman at 906-226-6167 (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Registration Deadline: Monday, August 26. Payment in full must be received by the reservation deadline to insure booking.
Payment: Please make check out to Marquette Country Tours and mail to Marquette Country Tours, 809 W. College Avenue, Marquette MI 49855.
Most Popular Events
- Wednesday, January 18, 2017
- Warm Up Wednesday Concert Series Begins! Hiawatha Music Co-op and Student Chapter 7:00 pm
- Wednesday, February 01, 2017
- 'World War I Remembered' Grand Opening 5:00 pm
- Saturday, January 21, 2017
- Forming a Racial Equity Hub in the UP 11:00 am
- Wednesday, January 25, 2017
- SpringHill Camps: Information Table 10:00 am
- Thursday, January 19, 2017
- Film Screening: 'FIGHT CLUB' 9:00 pm