July Tobacco Cessation Workshop
The third and final summer tobacco cessation information and awareness session is at 4 p.m., Wednesday, July 30 at the NMU Health Center.
Additional workshops will be scheduled for after the start of the fall 2014 semester, but a reminder that NMU becomes a tobacco-free campus on Aug. 1, 2014.
The workshop is being provided by the Marquette County Health Department. It is free and open to any current NMU student, faculty, staff member or their dependents. To reserve a spot at the session, call the NMU Health Center at 227-2355.
For more information about NMU's tobacco-free policy, go to www.nmu.edu/tobaccofree.
Most Popular Events
- Wednesday, February 01, 2017
- 'World War I Remembered' Grand Opening 5:00 pm
- Wednesday, January 25, 2017
- SpringHill Camps: Information Table 10:00 am
- Thursday, January 26, 2017
- Film Screening: 'Requiem for a Dream' 9:00 pm
- Sunday, February 05, 2017
- Vintage Ski Day 12:00 pm
- Monday, January 23, 2017
- Eben Ice Caves SkillBuilder! Workshop 4:00 pm