Check-in will begin at 11:30 a.m. on Monday, July 7 and end at 3:30 p.m. on Monday afternoon in the Gant/Spalding Lobby. Multiple walking campus tours will be offered during this time. If you are staying on campus, you will have time to settle in to your residence hall room as well. The welcome session will begin at 4:00 p.m. on Monday afternoon.
You and your guests can expect to be busy throughout the program until the session ends at noon on Wednesday, July 9.
For more information, visit www.nmu.edu/orientation
Most Popular Events
- Thursday, October 08, 2015
- AmeriCorps National Civilian Community Corps: Information Table 10:00 am
- Wednesday, October 07, 2015
- Interest meeting: Faculty-Led Study Abroad in Cuba 5:00 pm
- Friday, October 09, 2015
- Family Weekend U.P. Fish Fry 4:00 pm
- Wednesday, October 14, 2015
- Beaumier Film Series 'Superior' 8:30 pm
- Wednesday, October 21, 2015
- 'My Path to Becoming a Super Bowl Champion' by LeRoy Butler 7:30 pm