Check-in will begin at 11:30 a.m. on Monday, July 7 and end at 3:30 p.m. on Monday afternoon in the Gant/Spalding Lobby. Multiple walking campus tours will be offered during this time. If you are staying on campus, you will have time to settle in to your residence hall room as well. The welcome session will begin at 4:00 p.m. on Monday afternoon.
You and your guests can expect to be busy throughout the program until the session ends at noon on Wednesday, July 9.
For more information, visit www.nmu.edu/orientation
Most Popular Events
- Friday, March 31, 2017
- Polymorphism in Great Bear Lake (NT, Canada) and Rush Lake (MI, USA) : Expanding the Model of Lake Trout Diversification 4:00 pm
- Thursday, March 30, 2017
- PigStock: A Carribean Feast 4:00 pm
- NMU Red Cross Club Blood Drive 12:00 pm
- Gonzo Media Presents: 'Freaks' 9:00 pm
- NSF Graduate Research Fellowship and Other Opportunities to Fund Your Education SkillBuilder 4:00 pm