Check-in will begin at 11:30 a.m. on Monday, July 7 and end at 3:30 p.m. on Monday afternoon in the Gant/Spalding Lobby. Multiple walking campus tours will be offered during this time. If you are staying on campus, you will have time to settle in to your residence hall room as well. The welcome session will begin at 4:00 p.m. on Monday afternoon.
You and your guests can expect to be busy throughout the program until the session ends at noon on Wednesday, July 9.
For more information, visit www.nmu.edu/orientation
Most Popular Events
- Friday, August 04, 2017
- NMU Night with the Timber Rattlers in Appleton, Wis. 5:30 pm
- Friday, October 06, 2017
- Family Weekend All Day
- Saturday, October 21, 2017
- Kardemimmit in Concert 7:30 pm
- Friday, September 22, 2017
- All Alumni Reception 7:30 pm
- Saturday, September 23, 2017
- 5th Quarter Celebration of NMU Football, Holiday Inn 5:00 pm