Check-in will begin at 11:30 a.m. on Monday, June 9 and end at 3:30 p.m. on Monday afternoon in the Gant/Spalding Lobby. Multiple walking campus tours will be offered during this time. If you are staying on campus, you will have time to settle in to your residence hall room as well. The welcome session will begin at 4:00 p.m. on Monday afternoon.
You and your guests can expect to be busy throughout the program until the session ends at noon on Wednesday, June 11.
For more information, visit www.nmu.edu/orientation
**This session is full
Most Popular Events
- Sunday, April 23, 2017
- 27th Annual International Food Festival 5:30 pm
- Tuesday, April 25, 2017
- Come Color With Us! 2:00 pm
- Wednesday, April 26, 2017
- Congratulations May graduates - Graduation doesn't mean goodbye! 9:00 am
- Monday, April 24, 2017
- TWLOHA at NMU Can Drive All Day
- Thursday, April 27, 2017
- Camp Michigamme: Walk-In Interviews 9:00 am