Check-in will begin at 11:30 a.m. on Monday, June 9 and end at 3:30 p.m. on Monday afternoon in the Gant/Spalding Lobby. Multiple walking campus tours will be offered during this time. If you are staying on campus, you will have time to settle in to your residence hall room as well. The welcome session will begin at 4:00 p.m. on Monday afternoon.
You and your guests can expect to be busy throughout the program until the session ends at noon on Wednesday, June 11.
For more information, visit www.nmu.edu/orientation
**This session is full
Most Popular Events
- Tuesday, February 23, 2016
- Wine & Beer Pairing Event 5:30 pm
- Wednesday, February 17, 2016
- Do You Have the Next Big Idea? 5:30 pm
- Sunday, February 14, 2016
- Wildcat Den Sweethears Dinner 4:30 pm
- Saturday, February 20, 2016
- Regional Science Olympiad Tournament 9:00 am
- Wednesday, March 23, 2016
- Upper Great Lakes Collegiate Job Fair 1:00 pm