Open House for President Haynes
The NMU Board of Trustees is hosting an open house from 4-6 p.m. Friday, June 13, at the Peter White Lounge in the University Center to recognize outgoing NMU President David Haynes for his leadership and service in guiding Northern Michigan University for the past two years. The event is open to the public.
President Haynes came into office in May 2012. Highlights of his tenure include bringing the funding for the new Jamrich Hall to NMU and overseeing the construction of the new facility, which will open in fall 2014; the completion of three union contracts; the development of the new enrollment management and student services division to better address current and future enrollment challenges; and several improvements to NMU's support of past, present and future military service personnel.
Please join the NMU Board of Trustee members in recognizing President Haynes, as well as NMU First Lady Martha Haynes, for their work on behalf of Northern Michigan University.
Most Popular Events
- Friday, September 09, 2016
- Comedian Tyler Boeh (PrimeTime Productions) 8:00 pm
- Saturday, August 27, 2016
- NMU Day at Sands Speedway 5:00 pm
- Thursday, October 13, 2016
- American Association of Geographers West Lakes–East Lakes Meeting 5:00 pm
- Friday, November 11, 2016
- Comedian Jeff Scheen (PrimeTime Productions) 8:00 pm
- Monday, August 29, 2016
- Marquette Choral Society Registration Continues 6:30 pm