Mathematics and Computer Science Colloquium
Dr. Qinghong Zhang presents:
Implementing Active Learning in Math Class
12 p.m. on Tuesday, April 29
Room 1209 New Science
As a catalyst of an NSF funded active learning project, Dr. Zhang will share his experience in implementing some of the active learning strategies in his mathematics classes. Specifically, he will talk about what he has learned through this project and what kind of materials are appropriate for an active learning activity for a mathematics class. He will also share some of the successful and unsuccessful stories in his classes.
This event is free and open to the public.
Most Popular Events
- Friday, December 02, 2016
- Beaumier Coffee House Series - Joe Secreast and Wylde Flowers 7:00 pm
- Conversation with Jessica Cruz Chief Diversity & Inclusion Officer 12:00 pm
- Winter Wonderland Dinner at the Marketplace 4:00 pm
- Friday, December 09, 2016
- Yooper Night at the Joe 5:00 pm
- Tuesday, December 06, 2016
- Career Chats with Alumni - #5 10:00 am