Hope Starts Here Challenge Pre-Event Expo
In junction with the Hope Starts Here Challenge, the Upper Michigan Brain Tumor Center is providing the first-ever Pre-Event Expo from 5-7 p.m. Friday, May 9, in the Marquette General Hospital North lobby. The Challenge is hosted in honor of Brain Tumor Awareness month, with proceeds going toward the UMBTC for the purpose of advocacy, education and research programs.
The Pre-Event Expo gives Hope Starts Here Challenge registrants the opportunity to pick up T-shirts, bibs and lunch tickets the day before the event. Registration will also be available. Cash, credit cards and checks are accepted.
Most Popular Events
- Friday, August 04, 2017
- NMU Night with the Timber Rattlers in Appleton, Wis. 5:30 pm
- Friday, October 06, 2017
- Family Weekend All Day
- Saturday, September 23, 2017
- 5th Quarter Celebration of NMU Football, Holiday Inn 5:00 pm
- Saturday, October 21, 2017
- Kardemimmit in Concert 7:30 pm
- Friday, September 22, 2017
- All Alumni Reception 7:30 pm