Educator Recognition Ceremony
The School of Education, Leadership and Public Service's Educator Recognition Ceremony is held at the end of each semester to honor the graduating undergraduate and graduate students. Each student is honored during a pinning ceremony. A slide show of the students is presented as they approach the podium. Special awards are also given to students chosen by the School of Education, Leadership and Public Service faculty for outstanding achievements. Light refreshments will be served.
When: Friday, May 2, 2014 at 5:00 - 6:30 p.m.
Location: Great Lakes Room, Don H. Bottum University Center
Most Popular Events
- Friday, September 09, 2016
- Comedian Tyler Boeh (PrimeTime Productions) 8:00 pm
- Thursday, October 13, 2016
- American Association of Geographers West Lakes–East Lakes Meeting 5:00 pm
- Friday, November 11, 2016
- Comedian Jeff Scheen (PrimeTime Productions) 8:00 pm
- Saturday, May 28, 2016
- NMU FINANCIAL AL AID AND ENROLLMENT CHANGES All Day
- Saturday, June 11, 2016
- Hiawatha On The River 5:00 pm