Educator Recognition Ceremony
The School of Education, Leadership and Public Service's Educator Recognition Ceremony is held at the end of each semester to honor the graduating undergraduate and graduate students. Each student is honored during a pinning ceremony. A slide show of the students is presented as they approach the podium. Special awards are also given to students chosen by the School of Education, Leadership and Public Service faculty for outstanding achievements. Light refreshments will be served.
When: Friday, May 2, 2014 at 5:00 - 6:30 p.m.
Location: Great Lakes Room, Don H. Bottum University Center
Most Popular Events
- Monday, October 24, 2016
- Rubrics 101 4:00 pm
- Fair Labor Standards Act Changes: A Forum for Supervisors and Employees 3:00 pm
- Friday, November 11, 2016
- Comedian Jeff Scheen (PrimeTime Productions) 8:00 pm
- Wednesday, October 26, 2016
- Culture Presentation: Bangladesh 3:00 pm
- Wednesday, February 08, 2017
- Summer Employment Fair 1:00 pm