Educator Recognition Ceremony
The School of Education, Leadership and Public Service's Educator Recognition Ceremony is held at the end of each semester to honor the graduating undergraduate and graduate students. Each student is honored during a pinning ceremony. A slide show of the students is presented as they approach the podium. Special awards are also given to students chosen by the School of Education, Leadership and Public Service faculty for outstanding achievements. Light refreshments will be served.
When: Friday, May 2, 2014 at 5:00 - 6:30 p.m.
Location: Great Lakes Room, Don H. Bottum University Center
Most Popular Events
- Wednesday, February 01, 2017
- 'World War I Remembered' Grand Opening 5:00 pm
- Wednesday, January 25, 2017
- SpringHill Camps: Information Table 10:00 am
- Thursday, January 26, 2017
- Film Screening: 'Requiem for a Dream' 9:00 pm
- Sunday, February 05, 2017
- Vintage Ski Day 12:00 pm
- Friday, January 27, 2017
- Chinese New Year at the Wildcat Den 11:00 am