Hands on Educational Series
Join NMU rec sports and graduate students in the HN 516 sports nutrition course in the PEIF REC Center lounge, on any of the following dates:
April 12 - 10:00 am with Alex & Tyler: Healthy Weight Loss - Stop wasting money on diets and supplements and start building a lifestyle that's easy to maintain. Join us and learn when to eat and how to create snacks that fit your lifestyle to lose weight and maintain it!
April 12 - 11:00 am with Liz and Aaron: Eat This, Not That, Answering Cravings With a Side of Exercise - Having trouble with cravings? Unsure of what healthy choices you can make? Let us educate and help you conquer these with healthier options to support your exercise.
April 12 - 12:00 pm with Kim and Lynne: Reading Labels & Weight Loss - How to properly read nutrition labels and reasons why you may be working out, but not losing weight.
Most Popular Events
- Friday, September 09, 2016
- Comedian Tyler Boeh (PrimeTime Productions) 8:00 pm
- Monday, July 11, 2016
- Preterm Labor Toolkit Event 6:00 pm
- Thursday, October 13, 2016
- American Association of Geographers West Lakes–East Lakes Meeting 5:00 pm
- Friday, November 11, 2016
- Comedian Jeff Scheen (PrimeTime Productions) 8:00 pm
- Thursday, September 22, 2016
- Construction Management and Engineering Technology Career Fair 1:00 pm