Hands on Educational Series
Join NMU rec sports and graduate students in the HN 516 sports nutrition course in the PEIF REC Center lounge, on any of the following dates:
April 12 - 10:00 am with Alex & Tyler: Healthy Weight Loss - Stop wasting money on diets and supplements and start building a lifestyle that's easy to maintain. Join us and learn when to eat and how to create snacks that fit your lifestyle to lose weight and maintain it!
April 12 - 11:00 am with Liz and Aaron: Eat This, Not That, Answering Cravings With a Side of Exercise - Having trouble with cravings? Unsure of what healthy choices you can make? Let us educate and help you conquer these with healthier options to support your exercise.
April 12 - 12:00 pm with Kim and Lynne: Reading Labels & Weight Loss - How to properly read nutrition labels and reasons why you may be working out, but not losing weight.
Most Popular Events
- Wednesday, January 18, 2017
- Warm Up Wednesday Concert Series Begins! Hiawatha Music Co-op and Student Chapter 7:00 pm
- Wednesday, February 01, 2017
- 'World War I Remembered' Grand Opening 5:00 pm
- Saturday, January 21, 2017
- Forming a Racial Equity Hub in the UP 11:00 am
- Wednesday, January 25, 2017
- SpringHill Camps: Information Table 10:00 am
- Thursday, January 19, 2017
- Film Screening: 'FIGHT CLUB' 9:00 pm