Hands on Educational Series
Join NMU rec sports and graduate students in the HN 516 sports nutrition course in the PEIF REC Center lounge, on any of the following dates:
April 12 - 10:00 am with Alex & Tyler: Healthy Weight Loss - Stop wasting money on diets and supplements and start building a lifestyle that's easy to maintain. Join us and learn when to eat and how to create snacks that fit your lifestyle to lose weight and maintain it!
April 12 - 11:00 am with Liz and Aaron: Eat This, Not That, Answering Cravings With a Side of Exercise - Having trouble with cravings? Unsure of what healthy choices you can make? Let us educate and help you conquer these with healthier options to support your exercise.
April 12 - 12:00 pm with Kim and Lynne: Reading Labels & Weight Loss - How to properly read nutrition labels and reasons why you may be working out, but not losing weight.
Most Popular Events
- Thursday, May 05, 2016
- NMU Retirees Association Spring Social 10:00 am
- Thursday, October 13, 2016
- American Association of Geographers West Lakes–East Lakes Meeting 5:00 pm
- Tuesday, May 10, 2016
- A Scandinavian Dinner 6:00 pm
- Saturday, August 27, 2016
- Moose on the Loose Family Fun Run and 5K 9:30 am
- Saturday, May 07, 2016
- River Valley Hope Starts Here Challenge 7:00 am