Hands on Educational Series
Join NMU rec sports and graduate students in the HN 516 sports nutrition course in the PEIF REC Center lounge, on any of the following dates:
April 12 - 10:00 am with Alex & Tyler: Healthy Weight Loss - Stop wasting money on diets and supplements and start building a lifestyle that's easy to maintain. Join us and learn when to eat and how to create snacks that fit your lifestyle to lose weight and maintain it!
April 12 - 11:00 am with Liz and Aaron: Eat This, Not That, Answering Cravings With a Side of Exercise - Having trouble with cravings? Unsure of what healthy choices you can make? Let us educate and help you conquer these with healthier options to support your exercise.
April 12 - 12:00 pm with Kim and Lynne: Reading Labels & Weight Loss - How to properly read nutrition labels and reasons why you may be working out, but not losing weight.
Most Popular Events
- Wednesday, December 02, 2015
- Presentation on South Korea History and Culture 4:00 pm
- 28th Annual Lighting Up the Holidays at NMU 5:00 pm
- Thursday, December 03, 2015
- Celebration of Excellence in Teaching & Scholarship 4:00 pm
- Friday, December 04, 2015
- Beaumier Coffee House Series: Claudia Schmidt 7:30 pm
- Tuesday, December 01, 2015
- Senior Recital (tent.) 7:30 pm