Hands on Educational Series
Join NMU rec sports and graduate students in the HN 516 sports nutrition course in the PEIF REC Center lounge, on any of the following dates:
April 12 - 10:00 am with Alex & Tyler: Healthy Weight Loss - Stop wasting money on diets and supplements and start building a lifestyle that's easy to maintain. Join us and learn when to eat and how to create snacks that fit your lifestyle to lose weight and maintain it!
April 12 - 11:00 am with Liz and Aaron: Eat This, Not That, Answering Cravings With a Side of Exercise - Having trouble with cravings? Unsure of what healthy choices you can make? Let us educate and help you conquer these with healthier options to support your exercise.
April 12 - 12:00 pm with Kim and Lynne: Reading Labels & Weight Loss - How to properly read nutrition labels and reasons why you may be working out, but not losing weight.
Most Popular Events
- Thursday, February 11, 2016
- Skill Builder! Not Your Usual Social Media Talk 7:00 pm
- SpringHill (Summer Camps) will be on-campus this week! 10:00 am
- Tuesday, February 23, 2016
- Wine & Beer Pairing Event 5:30 pm
- Wednesday, February 17, 2016
- Do You Have the Next Big Idea? 5:30 pm
- Saturday, February 13, 2016
- WinterFest Human Sled Dog Races/Obstacle Course/Tug-of-War 1:00 pm