Water Safety Awareness Week for 3rd graders in Marquette County. Three days of swimming, safety, and water activites.
- April 21- Learn about life jackets and rescue scenarios.
- April 22- UP's Largest Swimming Lesson- Learn floating, treading and swimming skills.
- April 23- Beach front safety skills.
Loaction and Times:
- NMU Peif Pool: 4:30pm-5:15pm
- MAPS Pool: 4:45pm-5:30pm
- YMCA Pool: 5:15pm-6pm
- Westwoof Pool: 5:30pm-6:15pm
Demos by: MQT Fire Department, US Coast Guard, Sheriff Department.
Pre-registration required, Please contact one of the following:
- NMU Pool: 906-227-2421
- Westwood/MAPS/YMCA: 906-227-9622
Please visit out sites for more info: nmu.edu/recreation or ymcamqt.org
Most Popular Events
- Wednesday, January 18, 2017
- Warm Up Wednesday Concert Series Begins! Hiawatha Music Co-op and Student Chapter 7:00 pm
- Wednesday, February 01, 2017
- 'World War I Remembered' Grand Opening 5:00 pm
- Saturday, January 21, 2017
- Forming a Racial Equity Hub in the UP 11:00 am
- Wednesday, January 25, 2017
- SpringHill Camps: Information Table 10:00 am
- Thursday, January 19, 2017
- Film Screening: 'FIGHT CLUB' 9:00 pm