Water Safety Awareness Week for 3rd graders in Marquette County. Three days of swimming, safety, and water activites.
- April 21- Learn about life jackets and rescue scenarios.
- April 22- UP's Largest Swimming Lesson- Learn floating, treading and swimming skills.
- April 23- Beach front safety skills.
Loaction and Times:
- NMU Peif Pool: 4:30pm-5:15pm
- MAPS Pool: 4:45pm-5:30pm
- YMCA Pool: 5:15pm-6pm
- Westwoof Pool: 5:30pm-6:15pm
Demos by: MQT Fire Department, US Coast Guard, Sheriff Department.
Pre-registration required, Please contact one of the following:
- NMU Pool: 906-227-2421
- Westwood/MAPS/YMCA: 906-227-9622
Please visit out sites for more info: nmu.edu/recreation or ymcamqt.org
Most Popular Events
- Saturday, April 29, 2017
- MFA Celebration 1:00 pm
- WWI Fashion Show 2:00 pm
- Sunday, April 30, 2017
- Graduating MA Student Reading 3:30 pm
- Thursday, May 04, 2017
- Graduation Weekend at the Ore Dock Brewing Co Co-Sponsored by the Hiawatha Music Student Chapter 8:00 pm
- Saturday, May 06, 2017
- Commencement Ceremony 10:30 am