Women's Center Presentation
Women's Center Presentation: A discussion regarding human trafficking, domestic violence and sexual assault will be presented by Women's Center and Harbor House experts Amy Kordus and Kelly Laakso. The event is free and open to the public. Refreshments will be provided.
Time: 7 p.m.
Location: Cadillac/Brule rooms in the University Center
Most Popular Events
- Friday, March 31, 2017
- Polymorphism in Great Bear Lake (NT, Canada) and Rush Lake (MI, USA) : Expanding the Model of Lake Trout Diversification 4:00 pm
- Thursday, March 30, 2017
- PigStock: A Carribean Feast 4:00 pm
- NMU Red Cross Club Blood Drive 12:00 pm
- Gonzo Media Presents: 'Freaks' 9:00 pm
- NSF Graduate Research Fellowship and Other Opportunities to Fund Your Education SkillBuilder 4:00 pm