Self Massage Workshop
Stressed by school or work? Feeling cramped in your neck and shoulders? Torso tight from all that studying? At this hands-on workshop, you'll learn self-massage and relaxation techniques to transform your body from a state of tension into a state of blissful relaxation so you can live life FULLY!
The presenter for this workshop is Adonna Rometo, an instructor in the biology department at NMU and a licensed massage therapist.
To register for this workshop, please go to http://www.nmu.edu/studentleaderfellowship/node/50?processtype=parent&action=DisplayWorkshops&phase=phase2&elementid=&subaction=.
Most Popular Events
- Tuesday, April 25, 2017
- Come Color With Us! 2:00 pm
- Wednesday, April 26, 2017
- Congratulations May graduates - Graduation doesn't mean goodbye! 9:00 am
- NMU Big Dance Party (Rec Sports Zumba Master Class with Blacklights.) Community is invited! 8:30 pm
- Friday, April 28, 2017
- Simply Superior Donut and Beer Pairing 5:30 pm
- Thursday, April 27, 2017
- Camp Michigamme: Walk-In Interviews 9:00 am