Understanding Modern Feminism
Debunk the myth of feminism as it exists today and learn why feminism is still very much needed today. If you're not familiar with feminism, then this is the workshop for you! We'll discuss issues like the physical and mental differences between males and females, power structures, and international gender issues.
The presenter for this workshop is Arika Egan, a member of the Student Leader Fellowship Program at NMU.
To register for this workshop, please go to http://www.nmu.edu/studentleaderfellowship/node/50?processtype=parent&action=DisplayWorkshops&phase=phase2&elementid=&subaction=.
Most Popular Events
- Monday, October 24, 2016
- Rubrics 101 4:00 pm
- Fair Labor Standards Act Changes: A Forum for Supervisors and Employees 3:00 pm
- Friday, November 11, 2016
- Comedian Jeff Scheen (PrimeTime Productions) 8:00 pm
- Wednesday, October 26, 2016
- Classic Silent Film with Live Grand Piano 7:00 pm
- Wednesday, February 08, 2017
- Summer Employment Fair 1:00 pm