Understanding Modern Feminism
Debunk the myth of feminism as it exists today and learn why feminism is still very much needed today. If you're not familiar with feminism, then this is the workshop for you! We'll discuss issues like the physical and mental differences between males and females, power structures, and international gender issues.
The presenter for this workshop is Arika Egan, a member of the Student Leader Fellowship Program at NMU.
To register for this workshop, please go to http://www.nmu.edu/studentleaderfellowship/node/50?processtype=parent&action=DisplayWorkshops&phase=phase2&elementid=&subaction=.
Most Popular Events
- Friday, August 04, 2017
- NMU Night with the Timber Rattlers in Appleton, Wis. 5:30 pm
- Monday, July 31, 2017
- Represent NMU and get a free t-shirt! TBA
- Friday, October 06, 2017
- Family Weekend All Day
- Saturday, September 23, 2017
- 5th Quarter Celebration of NMU Football, Holiday Inn 5:00 pm
- Saturday, October 21, 2017
- Kardemimmit in Concert 7:30 pm