Strategies for Financial Aid
Students will learn how to maximize the best types of financial aid while minimizing student loan debt. Learn about scholarship, grant, and loan options that are available to NMU students. Discover ways to reduce your expenses now to eliminate excessive student loans.
The presenters for this workshop are Mike Rotundo and Haley Rhoades, Director and Assistant Director of Financial Aid Office at NMU.
To register for this workshop, please go to http://www.nmu.edu/studentleaderfellowship/node/50?processtype=parent&action=DisplayWorkshops&phase=phase2&elementid=&subaction=.
Most Popular Events
- Friday, September 09, 2016
- Comedian Tyler Boeh (PrimeTime Productions) 8:00 pm
- Friday, July 29, 2016
- NMU Alumni Wine Tasting Event at Bullfrog Creek Vineyard Hosted 5:00 am
- Thursday, October 13, 2016
- American Association of Geographers West Lakes–East Lakes Meeting 5:00 pm
- Friday, November 11, 2016
- Comedian Jeff Scheen (PrimeTime Productions) 8:00 pm
- Monday, August 01, 2016
- Tobacco-free Anniversary Event 11:00 am