Lightkeeper Interest Meeting
Are you a writer or an artist? Do you have that one assignment from class last semester that you refuse to throw out because you're so proud of it? Are you the person everyone brings their paper to for proofreading? Then you should think about the Lightkeeper!
The Lightkeeper is Northern's Undergraduate Literary magazine. We publish poetry, fiction, creative non-fiction, critical essay, and digital artwork.
We are currently looking for both new submissions for our next edition, and those interested in joining our staff as editors.
If you are interested, we will be holding two interest meetings: on January 28th at 5pm, and on the 29th at 6pm, both in room 302 of the LRC. If there are any questions, you can check out our website at nmulightkeeper.com, or email me directly at email@example.com.
Hope to see you there!
Most Popular Events
- Thursday, October 08, 2015
- AmeriCorps National Civilian Community Corps: Information Table 10:00 am
- Wednesday, October 07, 2015
- Interest meeting: Faculty-Led Study Abroad in Cuba 5:00 pm
- Friday, October 09, 2015
- Family Weekend U.P. Fish Fry 4:00 pm
- Wednesday, October 14, 2015
- Beaumier Film Series 'Superior' 8:30 pm
- Wednesday, October 21, 2015
- 'My Path to Becoming a Super Bowl Champion' by LeRoy Butler 7:30 pm