DeVos Art Museum: Reflection on Time
"The End Will Look as the Beginning Did: Selections from the Permanent Art Collection"
This exhibition asks the viewer to reflect on time - its beginning, its passage, its end - through disparate artifacts from the DeVos Art Museum's permanent collection. Four student interns selected the objects and planned the exhibition. Featuring new acquisitions such as a Japanese wedding kimono and seldom seen gems such as prints by Salvador Dalí and work by local artists. Co-curated by Matthew Bizoe, Craig Neeson, Samantha Page and Sophia Thomas.
Most Popular Events
- Wednesday, December 28, 2016
- NMU Hockey vs. Cornell Post-Game Reception 6:30 pm
- Wednesday, February 08, 2017
- Summer Employment Fair 1:00 pm
- Wednesday, March 22, 2017
- Winter Semester Job Fair 1:00 pm
- Tuesday, January 10, 2017
- Winter Professional Development Day: Writing Retreat 9:00 am
- Saturday, December 10, 2016
- Commencement Ceremony 10:30 am