DeVos Art Museum: Reflection on Time
"The End Will Look as the Beginning Did: Selections from the Permanent Art Collection"
This exhibition asks the viewer to reflect on time - its beginning, its passage, its end - through disparate artifacts from the DeVos Art Museum's permanent collection. Four student interns selected the objects and planned the exhibition. Featuring new acquisitions such as a Japanese wedding kimono and seldom seen gems such as prints by Salvador Dalí and work by local artists. Co-curated by Matthew Bizoe, Craig Neeson, Samantha Page and Sophia Thomas.
Most Popular Events
- Sunday, April 23, 2017
- 27th Annual International Food Festival 5:30 pm
- Tuesday, April 25, 2017
- Come Color With Us! 2:00 pm
- Wednesday, April 26, 2017
- Congratulations May graduates - Graduation doesn't mean goodbye! 9:00 am
- Monday, April 24, 2017
- TWLOHA at NMU Can Drive All Day
- Thursday, April 27, 2017
- Camp Michigamme: Walk-In Interviews 9:00 am