DeVos Art Museum: Reflection on Time
"The End Will Look as the Beginning Did: Selections from the Permanent Art Collection"
This exhibition asks the viewer to reflect on time - its beginning, its passage, its end - through disparate artifacts from the DeVos Art Museum's permanent collection. Four student interns selected the objects and planned the exhibition. Featuring new acquisitions such as a Japanese wedding kimono and seldom seen gems such as prints by Salvador Dalí and work by local artists. Co-curated by Matthew Bizoe, Craig Neeson, Samantha Page and Sophia Thomas.
Most Popular Events
- Friday, September 09, 2016
- Comedian Tyler Boeh (PrimeTime Productions) 8:00 pm
- Monday, July 11, 2016
- Preterm Labor Toolkit Event 6:00 pm
- Thursday, October 13, 2016
- American Association of Geographers West Lakes–East Lakes Meeting 5:00 pm
- Friday, November 11, 2016
- Comedian Jeff Scheen (PrimeTime Productions) 8:00 pm
- Wednesday, October 12, 2016
- Fall Semester Job Fair 1:00 pm