Are you intimidated to show up to a yoga class? Don't quite understand the hype surrounding yoga? Meet with Liz for an informal discussion regarding yoga practices, methods and terminology. 45 minutes of lecture and 30 minutes of introductory skills will be included in this workshop.
For more information check out our website!
Date: Sunday, Febuary 2nd
Cost: $5.00 per person
Most Popular Events
- Friday, March 31, 2017
- Polymorphism in Great Bear Lake (NT, Canada) and Rush Lake (MI, USA) : Expanding the Model of Lake Trout Diversification 4:00 pm
- Thursday, March 30, 2017
- PigStock: A Carribean Feast 4:00 pm
- NMU Red Cross Club Blood Drive 12:00 pm
- Gonzo Media Presents: 'Freaks' 9:00 pm
- NSF Graduate Research Fellowship and Other Opportunities to Fund Your Education SkillBuilder 4:00 pm