Wildcat Market - Canceled
Wildcat Market is a marketplace for students and registered student organizations to sell handmade goods to fellow wildcats and members of the community. The Market will operate on Fridays from 12:00 pm until 4:00 pm in the Atrium of the first level of the University Center, outside the bookstore/ Wells Fargo area.
For those who would like to participate in selling in Wildcat Market can contact ASNMU by email at ASNMU@nmu.edu or by calling (906) 227-2452. The Market is currently limited to 12 tables per week, with priority given to returning sellers. Contact us today to reserve a spot!
Stay updated on our Market on Facebook!
Most Popular Events
- Friday, March 31, 2017
- Polymorphism in Great Bear Lake (NT, Canada) and Rush Lake (MI, USA) : Expanding the Model of Lake Trout Diversification 4:00 pm
- Thursday, March 30, 2017
- PigStock: A Carribean Feast 4:00 pm
- NMU Red Cross Club Blood Drive 12:00 pm
- Gonzo Media Presents: 'Freaks' 9:00 pm
- NSF Graduate Research Fellowship and Other Opportunities to Fund Your Education SkillBuilder 4:00 pm