Wildcat Market - Canceled
Wildcat Market is a marketplace for students and registered student organizations to sell handmade goods to fellow wildcats and members of the community. The Market will operate on Fridays from 12:00 pm until 4:00 pm in the Atrium of the first level of the University Center, outside the bookstore/ Wells Fargo area.
For those who would like to participate in selling in Wildcat Market can contact ASNMU by email at ASNMU@nmu.edu or by calling (906) 227-2452. The Market is currently limited to 12 tables per week, with priority given to returning sellers. Contact us today to reserve a spot!
Stay updated on our Market on Facebook!
Most Popular Events
- Monday, October 24, 2016
- Rubrics 101 4:00 pm
- Fair Labor Standards Act Changes: A Forum for Supervisors and Employees 3:00 pm
- Friday, November 11, 2016
- Comedian Jeff Scheen (PrimeTime Productions) 8:00 pm
- Wednesday, October 26, 2016
- Culture Presentation: Bangladesh 3:00 pm
- Wednesday, February 08, 2017
- Summer Employment Fair 1:00 pm