Wildcat Market is a marketplace for students and registered student organizations to sell handmade goods to fellow wildcats and members of the community. The Market will operate on Fridays from 12:00 pm until 4:00 pm in the Atrium of the first level of the University Center, outside the bookstore/ Wells Fargo area.
For those who would like to participate in selling in Wildcat Market can contact ASNMU by email at ASNMU@nmu.edu or by calling (906) 227-2452. The Market is currently limited to 12 tables per week, with priority given to returning sellers. Contact us today to reserve a spot!
Stay updated on our Market on Facebook!
Most Popular Events
- Wednesday, February 01, 2017
- 'World War I Remembered' Grand Opening 5:00 pm
- Wednesday, January 18, 2017
- Warm Up Wednesday Concert Series Begins! Hiawatha Music Co-op and Student Chapter 7:00 pm
- Saturday, January 21, 2017
- Forming a Racial Equity Hub in the UP 11:00 am
- Wednesday, January 25, 2017
- SpringHill Camps: Information Table 10:00 am
- Thursday, January 19, 2017
- Film Screening: 'FIGHT CLUB' 9:00 pm