Wildcat Market is a marketplace for students and registered student organizations to sell handmade goods to fellow wildcats and members of the community. The Market will operate on Fridays from 12:00 pm until 4:00 pm in the Atrium of the first level of the University Center, outside the bookstore/ Wells Fargo area.
For those who would like to participate in selling in Wildcat Market can contact ASNMU by email at ASNMU@nmu.edu or by calling (906) 227-2452. The Market is currently limited to 12 tables per week, with priority given to returning sellers. Contact us today to reserve a spot!
Stay updated on our Market on Facebook!
Most Popular Events
- Friday, May 27, 2016
- Cat Packs Ore Dock Fundraiser 7:00 pm
- Thursday, October 13, 2016
- American Association of Geographers West Lakes–East Lakes Meeting 5:00 pm
- Saturday, August 27, 2016
- Moose on the Loose Family Fun Run and 5K 9:30 am
- Sunday, September 18, 2016
- Homecoming All Day
- Friday, September 30, 2016
- Family Weekend 1:00 pm