Wildcat Market is a marketplace for students and registered student organizations to sell handmade goods to fellow wildcats and members of the community. The Market will operate on Fridays from 12:00 pm until 4:00 pm in the Atrium of the first level of the University Center, outside the bookstore/ Wells Fargo area.
For those who would like to participate in selling in Wildcat Market can contact ASNMU by email at ASNMU@nmu.edu or by calling (906) 227-2452. The Market is currently limited to 12 tables per week, with priority given to returning sellers. Contact us today to reserve a spot!
Stay updated on our Market on Facebook!
Most Popular Events
- Wednesday, December 28, 2016
- NMU Hockey vs. Cornell Post-Game Reception 6:30 pm
- Wednesday, February 08, 2017
- Summer Employment Fair 1:00 pm
- Wednesday, March 22, 2017
- Winter Semester Job Fair 1:00 pm
- Tuesday, January 10, 2017
- Winter Professional Development Day: Writing Retreat 9:00 am
- Saturday, December 10, 2016
- Commencement Ceremony 10:30 am