Operation Action U.P. Annual Meeting
Operation Action U.P. is celebrating its 50th Anniversary at its Annual Meeting on Tuesday, January 21, 2014. The event is scheduled to begin at 8:00 a.m. Eastern (registration & networking) on the campus of Northern Michigan University at the Don H. Bottum University Center. The OAUP Annual Meeting is open to those that have an interest in the program (pre-registration is required). The theme of this year's OAUP Annual Meeting is Energizing Our Futureť.
John Hofmeister, Founder and CEO of Citizens for Affordable Energy, former President of Shell Oil Company and author of Why We Hate The Oil Companies: Straight talk from an energy insider will deliver the Keynote Address. Four Upper Peninsula businesses will receive OAUP's 2013 Award of Excellence during the Annual Meeting. The Award recipients will provide an overview of their business, noting their remarkable successes. Pre-registration is required before Friday, January 17th and can be accomplished online at www.operationactionup.org or by stopping at the offices of the Lake Superior Community Partnership at 501 S. Front Street, Marquette, MI 49855.
Most Popular Events
- Friday, September 09, 2016
- Comedian Tyler Boeh (PrimeTime Productions) 8:00 pm
- Saturday, August 27, 2016
- NMU Day at Sands Speedway 5:00 pm
- Thursday, October 13, 2016
- American Association of Geographers West Lakes–East Lakes Meeting 5:00 pm
- Friday, November 11, 2016
- Comedian Jeff Scheen (PrimeTime Productions) 8:00 pm
- Monday, August 29, 2016
- Marquette Choral Society Registration Continues 6:30 pm