What's Wrong With Homosexuality?
A kick-off event for this year's Diversity Common Reader Program will be held at 2 p.m. on Friday, January 24, in the Hedgcock Atrium. A limited number of copies of John Corvino's What's Wrong With Homosexuality? will be distributed to students-free of charge-on a first-come-first-served basis. Refreshments will be served.
For more information, contact Dr. Lesley Larkin at firstname.lastname@example.org. Diversity Common Reader Program events are presented by the President's Committee on Diversity with support from the Office of the President, the Office of the Provost, the Office of Graduate Education and Research, the College of Arts and Sciences, the Department of English, the School of Education, and the Multicultural Education and Resource Center.
Most Popular Events
- Friday, August 04, 2017
- NMU Night with the Timber Rattlers in Appleton, Wis. 5:30 pm
- Monday, July 31, 2017
- Represent NMU and get a free t-shirt! 6:00 pm
- Friday, October 06, 2017
- Family Weekend All Day
- Friday, September 22, 2017
- All Alumni Reception 7:30 pm
- Saturday, September 23, 2017
- 5th Quarter Celebration of NMU Football, Holiday Inn 5:00 pm