What's Wrong With Homosexuality?
A kick-off event for this year's Diversity Common Reader Program will be held at 2 p.m. on Friday, January 24, in the Hedgcock Atrium. A limited number of copies of John Corvino's What's Wrong With Homosexuality? will be distributed to students-free of charge-on a first-come-first-served basis. Refreshments will be served.
For more information, contact Dr. Lesley Larkin at firstname.lastname@example.org. Diversity Common Reader Program events are presented by the President's Committee on Diversity with support from the Office of the President, the Office of the Provost, the Office of Graduate Education and Research, the College of Arts and Sciences, the Department of English, the School of Education, and the Multicultural Education and Resource Center.
Most Popular Events
- Wednesday, February 22, 2017
- NMU Beer and Wine Pairing Event hosted by Simply Superior Catering & Events 5:30 pm
- University of Michgian-Flint: Information Table 11:00 am
- Wednesday, March 29, 2017
- Gender Fair 2:00 pm
- Thursday, February 23, 2017
- Drugs-More Dangerous Than You Think 7:00 pm
- Sunday, March 05, 2017
- Vintage Ski Day 12:00 pm