What's Wrong With Homosexuality?
A kick-off event for this year's Diversity Common Reader Program will be held at 2 p.m. on Friday, January 24, in the Hedgcock Atrium. A limited number of copies of John Corvino's What's Wrong With Homosexuality? will be distributed to students-free of charge-on a first-come-first-served basis. Refreshments will be served.
For more information, contact Dr. Lesley Larkin at email@example.com. Diversity Common Reader Program events are presented by the President's Committee on Diversity with support from the Office of the President, the Office of the Provost, the Office of Graduate Education and Research, the College of Arts and Sciences, the Department of English, the School of Education, and the Multicultural Education and Resource Center.
Most Popular Events
- Wednesday, December 02, 2015
- Presentation on South Korea History and Culture 4:00 pm
- 28th Annual Lighting Up the Holidays at NMU 5:00 pm
- Friday, December 04, 2015
- Beaumier Coffee House Series: Claudia Schmidt 7:30 pm
- Thursday, December 03, 2015
- Celebration of Excellence in Teaching & Scholarship 4:00 pm
- Tuesday, December 01, 2015
- Senior Recital (tent.) 7:30 pm