CPR for the Professional Rescuer Certification
The Purpose of the American Red Cross CPR/ AED for Professional Rescuers and Health Care Providers program is to train professional-level rescuers to respond to breathing and cardiac emergencies in adults, children and infants until more advanced medical personnel take over.
This course meets guidelines and requirements for students in the Athletic Training, Clinical Sciences, Radiology, Radiography, Health, Education, Wellness, and Exercise Science programs. This course also meets guidelines for Fire, EMS and police personnel. This course does not meet the requirements for NMU Nursing students.
- Attend all class sessions
- Participate in all skill sessions and scenarios
- Demonstrate competency in all required skills and scenarios
- Pass a final written exam with a minimum grade of 80% on both Section 1 and Section 2.
Certification Issued & Validity Period
Certification validity is two years from date of course completion.
$75 for Rec Members
$95 for Non-Members
Winter 2014 Dates (choose one session)
Sunday: noon - 6 p.m.
1/26, 2/23, 3/16, 4/13
Most Popular Events
- Sunday, February 19, 2017
- Marquette City Band Winter Concert 'Winter Carnival' 3:00 pm
- Wednesday, March 29, 2017
- Gender Fair 2:00 pm
- Tuesday, February 21, 2017
- Job Fair Prep 2:00 pm
- Sunday, March 05, 2017
- Vintage Ski Day 12:00 pm
- Wednesday, February 22, 2017
- University of Michgian-Flint: Information Table 11:00 am