Superior Edge Orientation
The main reason that Superior Edge is sweeping across the NMU campus is really quite simple. Participants can get recognized for the activities and endeavors they are active with both in- and out-of-the-classroom. There are four edges: Citizenship, Diversity, Leadership, and Real World. These edges each represent 100 hours of achievement in volunteerism, diversity awareness, leadership experience, and hands-on job experience. Join us to see how you can get started with this unique and innovative program.
To register for this workshop, please go to http://www.nmu.edu/studentleaderfellowship/node/50?processtype=parent&action=DisplayWorkshops&phase=phase2&elementid=&subaction=.
Most Popular Events
- Monday, October 24, 2016
- Rubrics 101 4:00 pm
- Fair Labor Standards Act Changes: A Forum for Supervisors and Employees 3:00 pm
- Friday, November 11, 2016
- Comedian Jeff Scheen (PrimeTime Productions) 8:00 pm
- Wednesday, October 26, 2016
- Classic Silent Film with Live Grand Piano 7:00 pm
- Wednesday, February 08, 2017
- Summer Employment Fair 1:00 pm