Learn to create an effective resume that will get you noticed in today's job market. This workshop will cover resume writing techniques and you'll also learn how to avoid some common missteps. Learn more about our Online Resume System and how to get your resume posted for employers to view.
All Resume Workshops will be held in the Training Room (room #2303) in the C.B. Hedgcock Building.
- Wednesday, January 29 - 5:00 p.m.
- Thursday, February 6 - 5:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, March 12 - 4:00 p.m.
- Thursday, March 27 - 5:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, April 9 - 5:00 p.m.
Most Popular Events
- Friday, September 09, 2016
- Comedian Tyler Boeh (PrimeTime Productions) 8:00 pm
- Thursday, October 13, 2016
- American Association of Geographers West Lakes–East Lakes Meeting 5:00 pm
- Tuesday, August 30, 2016
- Alumni Video Chat Series - 1 10:00 am
- Wednesday, August 31, 2016
- Diversity in Environmental Institutions: Trends and Challenges 5:00 pm
- Friday, November 11, 2016
- Comedian Jeff Scheen (PrimeTime Productions) 8:00 pm